Indicators are shown at the top of the dashboard only when available.
- The indicator value is shown as typed. value accepts strings
- The indicator value is shown in percent inside a bar, in the same way a progress bar does. value only accepts numbers
- A numeric value is shown starting at one. This indicator has special special methods to increase, decrease and restart the value. value accepts only valid numbers
- title: The name that identifies the indicator
- type: Indicator kind (valid indicator types are: progress/text/counter)
- state: Normal or Failure. Status determines wether it is green(normal) or red(failure).
- value: The factor or quantity to show
- read_only: true | false. When set to false the indicator can be dismissed (deleted) from the Dashboard.
- acl: users that will be able to see the indicator. Expects an array with users: ["email1","email2", ...]
- severity: high| low. When set to HIGH the failure status will be shown in red, otherwise it will be shown in yellow.
- description: description field that is not visible in the Dashboard.
Indicators can be created from dashboard from the "+" button: